Cubed bread soaked in cinnamon, chocolate, coconut milk , sour cherries and eggs baked together make a wonderful bite.
Prep time: 15 minutes + 60 minutes for bread cubes to soak
Bread Pudding with Sour cherries and Chocolate Chips
By April 1, 2014Published:
- 10-12 Servings
- 6 large eggs beaten
- 10 cups challah/other bread crust off and cubed
- 24 ounces pitted sour cherries drained
- 10 ounces Non-dairy Chocolate Chunks
- 2 cans coconut milk 3 1/2-4 cups
- 2 teaspoons Cinnamon
- Non-dairy Baking Spray
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 11 1/2 x 9 1/2 x 2 1/2 baking pan
- Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl. Make sure bread cubes are totally saturated. Let bread soak for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
Spray baking dish. Pour all ingredients from mixing bowl into dish. Bake for 45-60 minutes until sides and top have browned. Serve warm.