Fresh parsley and fresh lime juice make this colorful salad sparkle on the plate and in your mouth.
Mango, Jicama, and Corn Salad
By January 8, 2014Published:
- 8-10 Servings
- 15 mins
- 2 11 Ounce Cans of Crisp Packed Kernel Corn Drained
- 2 Pounds Jicama
- 2 Ripe Mangos
- 1 Large Red Onion
- 1 Bunch Fresh Italien Parsley
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- Salt and Freshly Ground White Pepper to taste
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Pour corn into mixing bowl.
- Peel, slice, and cube mango. Add to corn. Peel jicama*. Slice it into ¼ inch rounds and then into 2 inch long strips. Add to corn.
*You can prepare jicama in advance. It does not turn brown overnight.
- Peel and dice onion. Add to corn. Rinse, dry and chop parsley (1/2 cup chopped) right before dressing salad. Toss salad with parsley and lime juice. Serve salad chilled.