These are delicious light cookies that let you know when they are done by developing a toasty brown rim around the outside.
Prep time: 20 minutes
By January 30, 2014Published:
- 48 Cookies
- 1/2 Cup Non-dairy Margarine softened
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 large Egg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 small Orange grated
- Electric Blender
- Cookie Sheet lined with baking parchment
- Cooling Rack
- Cream margarine and sugar together until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and beat until well mixed.
- Pour in flour and orange zest and beat on low speed until all ingredients are thoroughly blended.
- Preheat oven to: 375˚ F.
- Using two teaspoons, drop batter on to cookie sheet leaving one inch between each one. These cookies will spread. Bake eight to ten minutes or until rims of cookies turn brown. Let cookies cool a few minutes before carefully removing them from cookie sheet and placing on cooling rack. Cool completely before serving or freezing.