Rack of lamb smothered in non-dairy pesto before roasting is one of life’s guilty pleasures!
Rack of Lamb With Pesto
By December 17, 2013Published:
- 8 Servings
- 35 mins
- 2 1/2 Racks of Lamb Frenched
- 1 Cup Non-dairy Pesto
- Freshly Ground Pepper to Taste
- 2 Cups Unflavored, Non-dairy Bread Crumbs
- 2 Shallow Roasting Pans
- Rinse lamb. Pat dry. Sprinkle black pepper over racks. Coat the front and back of racks with pesto. Sprinkle crumbs on both sides and pat down gently to be sure they adhere. Place racks in roasting pans and refrigerate until roasting time.
- Preheat oven to: 400 F. Place pans in oven and roast for 25 minutes for medium rare lamb. Slice the lamb chops and arrange on a platter or preplate each guest’s dinner. Remember that if you tent chops with foil to keep warm, they will continue to cook under the foil. Serve lamb chops with wild rice and colorful vegetables.