Vegetables and carbs all in one dish.
Roasted New Potatoes, Pearl Onions and Carrots
By January 8, 2014Published:
- 8-10 Servings
- 60 mins
- 3 Pounds Small New Red Potatoes
- 1 Pounds Red/White Pearl Onions Peeled
- 1 Pound Baby Carrots
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Thyme
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Large Roasting Pan
- Preheat oven to: 375 F.
- Scrub potatoes. Remove any bruised areas. Leave them whole if they are really small. Cut potatoes in half or quarters if you have larger ones. Place potatoes, onions and carrots in roasting pan. Sprinkle garlic powder and oil over potatoes. Toss potatoes with a spoon or with your hands and rearrange them cut side up. Roast potatoes for 15 minutes. Shake the pan and continue to roast 30 minutes longer. Sprinkle with dried thyme and roast 15 minutes longer or until potatoes are browned and crispy. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Transfer to a serving dish with a slotted spoon. Serve hot.