Earthy spinach, fresh ripe peaches oozing with juicy sweetness, caramelized onions, creamy avocados and candied pecans tossed with a little Mange White Peach Vinegar from Crafted Kosher make each bite of this salad a winner. Toss it altogether or arrange it on each person’s plate as a composed salad. Either way is delicious. Enter the code “HelloCK10” to get a 10% discount on your first purchase from Crafted Kosher.
Prep time: 60 minutes
Spinach and Peach Salad
By June 23, 2014Published:
- 8 Servings
- 2 large red onions peeled, halved
- Olive Oil
- 12 ounces Baby Spinach rinsed and dried
- 3 large fresh ripe peaches peeled
- 2 Haas avocados peeled and pitted
- 1 1/2 cups candied pecans purchased or home made
- 4 tablespoons Mange White Peach Vinegar Crafted Kosher
- medium mixing bowl
- jelly roll pan
- large salad bowl
- Preheat oven to: 375 F.
- Slice onions thinly and place in medium mixing bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and toss well. Spread onions out in a single layer in jellyroll pan. Roast in preheated oven for 30-45 minutes until onions are very soft.
- Place spinach in salad bowl.
- Slice peaches into 1/3 inch wedges. Slice avocados- halve slices or leave them long -as you like. Add to spinach. Sprinkle with two tablespoons of Mange White Peach Vinegar. Toss gently. Scatter candied pecans over salad. Serve at room temperature.