It looks like the real thing!
Stir Fried Vegetables with Vegan Chicken Strips
By December 18, 2013Published:
- 8-10 Servings
- 40 mins
- 12 Ounces Vegan Chicken Strips
- 2 Heads Broccoli rinsed and separated into florets
- 2 Large Peppers (red,yellow,orange) rinsed, seeded, cored
- 1 Pound Baby Carrots
- 1/2 Pound Sugar Snap Peas rinsed and trimmed
- 10 Ounces Assorted Mushrooms wiped clean, stems trimmed
- 5 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 3 Large Garlic Cloves peeled and minced
- 1 Tablespoons Pure Toasted Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Large Colander
- Large Skillet With Cover
- Slotted Spoon
- Cut peppers into one inch pieces. Slice larger mushrooms and leave small ones whole. Set aside.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium flame. Add garlic. Saute quickly taking care not to burn garlic. Add broccoli and carrots. Stir well until all vegetables are coated in oil. Cover skillet and cook about seven minutes or until vegetables are almost crisp-tender. Remove cover. Add peas and peppers. Stir briskly. Add mushrooms and vegan chicken strips. Stir two or three minutes longer or until mushrooms have wilted. Add sesame oil. Stir well. Taste. Season with salt and pepper. Remove vegetables and vegan strips with a slotted spoon and arrange in a serving dish. Serve hot or at room temperature.