This is what do you do with those chicken fingers you have removed from the cutlets.
By January 7, 2014Published:
- 8 Servings
- 1 hr 45 mins
- 3 Pounds chicken cutlets or chicken fingers (tenders) from other cutlets
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Large Skillet
- Slotted Spoon
- Mix juice, soy sauce, and garlic in mixing bowl.
- Rinse chicken. Use chicken fingers and/or cut breasts into chunks. Add them to mixing bowl and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Pour about two inches of oil in skillet. Heat over medium flame until just sizzling.
- Pour about one cup flour into a container with a lid or a paper bag. Place a few pieces of chicken at a time in bag and shake well. Carefully, add the chicken pieces to the hot oil. Fry until chicken is golden brown. Remove nuggets from oil with slotted spoon and drain them on paper towel. Repeat this process until all the chicken has been fried. Serve chicken hot or at room temperature. Chutney, sweet and sour or cranberry sauce are great with chicken nuggets.