I love this Balsamic Vinaigrette because it has enough body to be a great dipping sauce for artichokes and is light enough to enhance every salad. It is also a terrific marinade for chicken or tofu.
Prep time: 10 Minutes
By March 4, 2018Published:
- 1 cup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 8 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup extra virgin olive oil
- covered jar
- Measure all ingredients except for oil into a jar. Stir well. Add oil. Cover jar and shake vigorously. Taste. Adjust seasoning. Shake again before serving.