Caper mayonnaise can be made easily with regular or olive oil bottled mayo. Mix it with mustard and capers and optional herbs. It is a delicious condiment with Fried Green Tomatoes, fish or chicken.
Prep time: 5 minutes
By July 9, 2014Published:
- 1/2 cup
- 1/2 cup regular/olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/4 cup small capers drained
- 10 basil leaves optional
- 2-3 sprigs Italian parsley optional
- small mixing bowl
- Mix mayo together with mustard and capers. Taste. Wash and chop basil or parsley or both and stir in-if desired. Serve with Fried Green Tomatoes, fish or cold chicken.