Make Chicken Nuggets with those chicken fingers you have removed from the cutlets or slice the chicken cutlets themselves. The flavor of the nuggets will depend on the marinade you use. Make your own marinade or use your favorite bottled one. You can make the nuggets, sweet or spicy depending on your taste. Serve them with a dip (even catsup) to add to the flavor profile.
Click on the link for a yummy fried chicken recipe: Skinless Fried Chicken
By January 7, 2014Published:
- 8 Servings
- 1 hr 45 mins
- 3 Pounds chicken cutlets or chicken fingers (tenders) from other cutlets
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 4 Tablespoons Light Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- Vegetable Oil
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Large Skillet
- Slotted Spoon
- slotted cooling racks
- Mix juice, soy sauce, and garlic in mixing bowl.
- Rinse chicken. Use chicken fingers and/or cut breasts into chunks. Add them to mixing bowl and mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Pour about two inches of oil in skillet. Heat over medium flame until just sizzling.
- Pour about one cup flour into a container with a lid or a paper bag. Place a few pieces of chicken at a time in bag and shake well. Carefully, add the chicken pieces to the hot oil. Fry until chicken is golden brown. Remove nuggets from oil with slotted spoon and drain them on a slotted rack. Repeat this process until all the chicken has been fried. Serve chicken hot or at room temperature. Chutney, sweet and sour or cranberry sauce are great with chicken nuggets.