This salsa is as beautiful to look at as it is delicious to eat. Fresh lime juice turns up the flavor of all the other ingredients. This is the perfect accompaniment to fish or chicken or even just spooned over a plate of quinoa.
Prep time: 20 minutes
By March 18, 2014Published:
- 3 cups
- 1 ripe mango (or 8 ounce package) mango peeled and diced
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 1/2 small red pepper seeded and diced (1/2 cup)
- 3 scallions(green and white parts) thinly sliced
- 1 large fresh lime juiced enough for 2 tablespoons
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- Mix all ingredients together. Taste. Add more lime juice if desired. Serve at room temperature.