This Blackberry-Mango Salsa is as beautiful to look at as it is delicious to eat. Fresh lime juice turns up the flavor of all the other ingredients. This is the perfect accompaniment to fish or chicken or even just spooned over a plate of quinoa. Here’s a link to a wonderful recipe that is even more delicious when served with Blackberry-Mango Salsa: Red Snapper Fillets Coated with Plantain Chips.
Prep time: 20 minutes
By March 18, 2014Published:
- 3 cups (4 Servings)
- 1 large ripe mango peeled and diced
- 6 ounces blackberries rinsed and drained
- 1/2 small red pepper seeded and diced (1/2 cup)
- 3 scallions(green and white parts) thinly sliced
- 1 large fresh lime juiced enough for 2 tablespoons
- 1 medium mixing bowl
- Mix all ingredients together. Taste. Add more lime juice if desired. Serve at room temperature.