These Deviled Hamburgers are flavored with horseradish, mustard, ketchup and Worcestershire (fish free) sauce. Often, I prefer to replace the bun with a grilled Portobello mushroom. Top the Deviled Hamburgers with sliced tomato (or salsa) and guacamole. Baked sweet potato fries complete this wonderful meal.
By February 7, 2014Published:
- 4 Servings
- 20 mins
- 1 Pound Chopped Steak
- 1 Medium Shallot Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon White Horseradish
- 1 Teaspoon Coarse Grain Mustard
- 4 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire (fish free)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Grill Pan
- Mix all ingredients together gently but thoroughly. Divide into four equal patties. Don’t press them together or flatten them out too much. Place on preheated grill pan and grill about four minutes on each side to get grill marks and a rare hamburger. Cook burgers longer if you prefer them more fully cooked. You can also broil them.
- To Serve: Grill four portobello mushrooms. Place a mushroom, cavity up, on each plate. Place the burger in the mushroom. Top it with guacamole and sliced tomato or salsa. Enjoy.